Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Radio Silence

There's got to be a better way to do this. I'll probably add links to the side bar for these folks, but for now (lest I lose the scrap of paper with these links while I'm, er... between jobs) I thought I'd link-dump to blogs of Navy IA's who have either gone silent or are home and have turned their blogging to normalcy. Send along others if you know of them.

A Bear In The Desert. EWO in Iraq, 2008.
Navy of One. EWO in Iraq, 2007.
Dirt Sailor. I served with this guy in the 2000-2003 time frame. Smart dude, perceptive as heck.
Dried Squid. Circa 2006-2007.
Mountain Sailor. A doctor in Afghanistan, 2007-2008.
Pearl In The Desert. NFO, Iraq, 2007-2008.
The Allens' Grand Adventure. (CJTF-HOA, 2008)

Update: Moved David in Herat here from the active blog list.
Update: Moved Sailor in the Cradle here from the active blog list.
Update: Moved IADELOYMENT here from the active blog list.
Update: Moved Tracy's Adventures in Afghanistan here from the active blog list.
Update: Moved Afghanistan IA here from the active blog list.

No comments:

Post a Comment