Thursday, June 25, 2009

A couple more bloggers

I've added a couple more Navy IA bloggers to the list on the right side. Jessi, Bob and the Monsters is a blog by a deploying chief and her reservist husband. And Djohn's Djibouti Djournal is a blog by a Navy doc on an individual augmentee vacation in Djibouti.


I've received my orders to Afghanistan. I'm not sure how much I'll write about my time, but for now I'll keep gathering links to the stories being told by other IA sailors.

Update: Forgot to mention Deploying in a Sea of Sand and Ron's Rants.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting this stuff out. The Navy IA's have been somewhat of an unsung hero out here. I also do a blog and I often hear from readers that they never knew how involved the Navy was in land operations.

    Also, there isn't a whole lot of info out here for IA's on there way out, so these blogs are great for them to prepare themselves for deployment.

    ReplyDelete